Snoworks Ski Instructor Gap courses.
This unique ski gap course allows you to get full training and the chance of gaining the full BASI Level 2 ski instructor license before Christmas!
Gap students are totally integrated into the Snoworks program gaining an unrivalled look into the Snowsports industry with first class personal development.
Phil Smith, Lee Townend, and 4 times Olympian Emma Carrick-Anderson will be your Coaches and mentors over the 8 week training period, and with our
100% pass rate you couldn’t be in better hands on your journey to becoming a professional ski instructor.
Our unique gap course is run high on the Alpine glacier of Tignes in the French Alps.
Snoworks autumn Gap Course Programme includes:-
• Development of Personal Skiing Performance.
• Understanding and Analysis of Skiing Performance.
• Race Training.
• Shadowing Snoworks i-Skiing Courses.
• Understanding of Teaching Principles.
• Teaching Practice.
• Mentoring & Goal Setting.
• Off-snow performance analysis & video reviews.
• BASI Level 1 Ski Instructor Course
• BASI Level 2 Ski Instructor Course
• Half board Mark Warner accommodation in Tignes.
• Transfer to and from Geneva airport.
• All Ski passes.