Want to make the most of your stay in France?
Why not join Babylangues and teach English to French children in a fun and creative way? Find out more at http://job-in-france.babylangues.com.
We are recruiting now!
With its method based on scientific research and carefully adapted to the different stages of childhood, Babylangues has become France's leading specialist in early language acquisition and revolutionised the way children learn languages through interactive activities taking place in their homes.
No prior teaching credentials are required to become a Babylangues instructor, as all instructors are fully trained and provided with extensive pedagogical material upon joining the company.
Starting date: We recruit on a rolling basis!
Working hours: generally during the after-school period, all-day Wednesday, Saturday
SALARY : Benefit from the best salary in the industry!
• Flexible hours to suit availabilities: 5 to 20 hours per week
• French part-time open-ended contract (CDI)
• Positions in accordance with your home address or place of study
• Competitive pay rates : 10,00-12,50€ NET per hour (16,50€ for ateliers)
• Free French Classes
• Free mobile phone
• Free Vélib' pass (bike service)
• Discounts on holidays and outings
• English as a mother tongue or have a very strong proficiency in English
• No level of French required
• No teaching experience needed• Experience working with young children
• Conscientious, dynamic, creative
Just take a couple minutes to fill in the application form below, and you will be contacted with a response within 48 hours.
APPLICATION FORM: http://job-in-france.babylangues.com/p/apply.html